German Klinker is one of the most widely used high-quality materials for industrial flooring; thanks to its particular chemical composition, it has a very resistant and durable structure, which makes it perfect for use in industrial environments.
German Klinker industrial tiles, with their wide colours and finishings range, allow to customize the industrial floor depending by customer needs. Thanks to its high resistance to pressure, abrasion and mechanical stress, it can be used in environments with heavy vehicle traffic.
Antiacid and highly resistant to chemicals and high/low temperatures, features that makes klinker the perfect solution for production facilities with aggressive substances handling and where high temperatures are present. An acid-proof floor is a requirement in various industrial and craft environments. Examples include agro-food production, pharmaceutical and cosmetics laboratories, healthcare environments or the chemical industry.
Last but not least, an industrial klinker floor, è very easy to clean and maintain, ensuring an industrial flooring that is always clean and hygienic.
- Hygiene: smooth, non-porous surface that makes it difficult for bacteria, mould and fungi to grow, making it an excellent choice for food processing areas where hygiene is paramount.
- Resistance to chemical products: especially when compared to other products such as stoneware or resins, is highly resistant to chemicals used in cleaning and sanitising work environments. This makes it an excellent choice for agro-food flooring, which is normally attacked by acids of various kinds.
- Resistance to high temperatures: The clinker offers high resistance to high and low temperatures and can withstand the temperatures generated by cooking, processing and/or storage processes, making it an excellent choice for industrial kitchens and food processing areas.
- Mechanical resistance: peculiarity of the klinker is its very high mechanical resistance. It can withstand the pressure and wear caused by handling heavy materials and heavy traffic of people and equipment.
- Ease of cleaning: Klinker is easy to clean and sanitize thanks to its smooth and non-porous surface, which reduces the risk of contamination and facilitates compliance with hygiene standards.
KINKER IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- Cheese factories
- Meat processing
- Canning and dairy industry
- Oil mills
- Wine cellars
- Kitchens and canteens
- Pasta factories
- Fish processing
- Sausage processing
- Chemical industry
- Electricity distribution
Contact us for more.